crawford fight card

서해패키징 시스템즈
The Best Partner of Your Business

crawford fight card

Angus 0 3 09.21 20:29
photo-1610859875432-59b4c246808f?ixid=M3wxMjA3fDB8MXxzZWFyY2h8MTB8fGVzcG4lMjBib3hpbmclMjByZXN1bHRzfGVufDB8fHx8MTcyNjkxODE3MHww\u0026ixlib=rb-4.0.3Round 8: Valenzuela jabbing, but Cruz gets past that and flurries. Good hook by Cruz. Ref pauses the action for an accidental headbutt that fortunately doesn’t lead to a cut. Great left and an evasion by Valenzuela. Cruz backs up Valenzuela, but doesn’t land anything clean.

"I’m just here to win the fight. We’re both prizefighters and I don’t worry about any plans he’s making for after this fight. I don’t think about a knockout, I just think about getting the victory and that’s what time does terence crawford fight I’m gonna do next Saturday.

Some athletes and LGBTQ+ observers worry that hateful comments from critics — and the IOC failing to address a larger global conversation before the Olympics — have already started to vilify transgender, nonbinary and other LGBTQ+ people at an event championing inclusion. It comes as expanding interpretations of gender identity have spurred a larger political tug-of-war, often centered around sports.

Round 1: Harvey Dock the referee for this main event. Spence takes the center of the ring, Crawford right there to meet him. Spence content to jab at Crawford for now. Crawford starts to get his jab going. Spence with the first advance. He scores to the body and Crawford ties him up. Good jab from Crawford. There’s the 1-2 for Spence. Spence claiming some space, staying wary of Crawford’s power. Counter left has Spence dodging away. They exchange jabs. That was a feeling-out round.

Round 2: Both fighters connect, but Commey takes the worst of the exchange. And now Commey's down! He's badly hurt and stumbling all around the ring. The ref registers the count and Lopez swarms Commey, unloading vicious right hooks. This one is over! The ref stops it! Teofimo Lopez Jr. has realized his boyhood dream of becoming a world champion. Scintillating finish for Lopez!

Spence, who holds the WBA, WBC and IBF titles, is with PBC while Crawford formerly was with Top Rank, entities that rarely conduct business with one another. Top Rank did promote Crawford's title defense against PBC fighter Shawn Porter in November 2021, but that was a bout mandated by the WBO.

Porter unleashed punches in barrages, usually followed by a few forearms as he pushed Crawford to the ropes. Crawford backpedaled, looking to create separation for his counter shots, and as the rounds wore on, he started to find his mark more and more.

The 33-year-old Spence is the WBC, WBA, and IBF welterweight champion, while the 35-year-old Crawford is the WBO welterweight champion. Both men are undefeated, with Spence holding a professional record of 28-0 (22 KOs) and Crawford sitting at 39-0 (30 KOs).

In front of a home crowd of 12,121, Crawford became the undisputed champion at light welterweight after knocking out Indongo in round three. The final punch was a left hook to the right side of the body, which immediately dropped Indongo. Referee Jack Reiss counted to 10 and promptly called an end after 1 minute and 38 seconds. Indongo also touched the canvas during round one, but the referee ruled it a slip. Additionally, Indongo was knocked down and received a count after a left from Crawford during round two.

10:51 p.m. ET: Entering the 11th round, Cabrera's chin is still holding up. He's avoided some of the bigger shots from Cruz, who is still looking for the home run. It's not a pretty fight by any means but Cruz is comfortably ahead despite being docked a point earlier in the bout.

The expectation here is that Crawford will break down Madrimov over a handful of minutes before elevating the pressure and ending it in the middle-to-late rounds. My assumption is that his jab is going to be absolutely money for him through the early rounds as he has a significant reach advantage and one of the better jabs in any weight class.

Fury's jab was a big factor throughout the fight, constantly popping Paul in the face and keeping Paul from gaining the comfort to stay in range and unload the big overhand rights that had dropped many opponents before.

Now that Spence, ESPN's No. 1 welterweight, is cleared to train following surgery to repair a detached retina, there is hope the bout will materialize next year. In the meantime, Crawford made a statement with a stoppage of a durable fighter and cemented his status as boxing's best finisher.

Spence, after losing a coin flip—the actual act performed, naturally, by Tyson, who flipped and watched the coin fall to the floor and under a chair—walked toward the ring first. He wore a red ball cap atop his head and a fairly neutral expression on his face. Apple watches began to ping with "loud environment" alerts.

"He thinks he’s gonna bulldoze me and break me, but he’s gonna have to show me. All of that talk is fuel to the fire that’s already burning. He’s gonna have to prove everything that he’s saying come fight night.

Here is a full list of the devices where DAZN is available, in addition to web browsers on DAZN.com (if you are in Argentina, Chile and Colombia you must download the DAZN app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play store and then sign up from there, rather than via web browser):photo-1622599518895-be813cc42628?ixid=M3wxMjA3fDB8MXxzZWFyY2h8M3x8ZXNwbiUyMGJveGluZyUyMHJlc3VsdHN8ZW58MHx8fHwxNzI2OTE4MTcwfDA\u0026ixlib=rb-4.0.3

Comments